Friday, June 15, 2012

Summerfest 2012

 I LOVE any sort of festival that is outside during the hot summer months.  I love walking around and looking at all of the booths, trying new food, and getting the traditional treats like cotton candy, kettle corn, gelato.  Need I say more?
 Ave was pretty excited for all of the sugary treats!  Plus the cotton candy was PINK!  What more could a girl ask for?
 I love how Ave is eating the cotton candy the same time Thad is.
 Avalee kept asking all night if we could go chase the kids around.  I thought she was talking about the kids who were playing tag next to the concert tent but she ran right in the tent pulling me with her and said, "let's dance mommy!"  This was about 915pm.  She had taken a nasty fall and skid both of her knees pretty bad and was crying and not in the best of moods right before this.  I thought we would dance a few minutes and then head home.  How wrong I was!  These pictures are of her an hour later and about 2 hours past her bedtime.  Guess all that cotton candy gave her a sugar high.  It was such a fun night!
Raise the roof and shake that botty Miss Mae!

No comments: