Saturday, March 17, 2012

31 Years baby


My 30th Birthday was spent in Hawaii. Not a bad way to spend the big 30, but I didn't have my sisters or my mom there. So this year they left their houses at 630AM and drove all the way up to Logan to take me to breakfast. Ave was awake but Thad told me to go back to bed, so being the lucky birthday girl, I did. A few minutes later he came in and laid with me. I thought I heard a door open and was worried about Ave, but he said she was in her room still. All of the sudden both of my sisters and my mom are at the foot of our bed singing Happy Birthday to me! The best surprise! They took me out to Angies for a yummy breakfast! Then they drove right back home because they all needed to get back for bb games, and other activities with their own families. I am so blessed to have such awesome sisters and a mom who would get up so early and drive 3 hours round trip just to surprise me with a birthday breakfast. They are the best!

When we got back home, Thad and Ave were busy decorating the house for my special day.

Later that night we got a babysitter and Thad took me out to dinner
My favorite, Sushi, of course!

Yum!

Busy making my favorite cake. ALL homemade, I might add.
A little slice of heaven.
Ave's favorite part about birthdays, blowing out the candles. We did this 3 or 4 times at least.
Sweet girl.
I have the best family in the world.
Thad's present to me was a overnight stay in good Ole' Boise, ID to see Blake Shelton and Dia Frampton! It was such a fun concert!!

No comments: