Friday, May 6, 2011

Here we go again...

While I was working this morning I went in the house to grab something. Thad and Ave were up eating breakfast and playing. Thad asked me if I got his email, I said no. What does it say? He replied, "Oh you'll see." I went back to work. A few minutes later I remembered what he said. I checked my email and there it was, the acceptance letter to Utah State! I RAN back into the house hugged and kissed him and told him how proud I was. Logan, get ready because here we come!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats to your hubby, and to you! I bet you're excited to get back to Utah, but probably sad to leave Hawaii. Good luck!

Trina said...

Yippy!!!

Jaclyn B. said...

I can't believe how much Ave looks like Thad! What a cutie!
Congrats on the acceptance to USU! We've been living near Logan the past four years and have absolutely loved this valley. Unfortunately, at the same time that you're moving here we're moving south. Too bad, would have been nice to have been in the same neck of the woods. Just be sure to have Tessa and Bryce take you down the canal this summer!

Shan and Mike said...

Seriously, congratulations are in order. You guys are pushing through!!

Erica Hill said...

Hey I found your site in a search for pictures of the Laie temple. I live in Honolulu in the McCully ward, serving as secretary in YW. Do you mind sharing your picture of the Laie temple with me, to give as a gift to the YW for YW in Excellence night? The picture was on this post.
http://thadsummerstott.blogspot.com/2010/10/laie-temple.html

If so please email it to me at ericadhill@gmail.com

Thanks so much. Awesome picture!