Friday, February 18, 2011

A visit from G & G Powers

My parents did come and visit us. They were here for 10 days and how is it that these are the only pictures I have!!! Ugh. They have been coming to visit us about every 4 months and I guess I have really taken it for granted because I barely get the camera out anymore and I already regret it. We had so much fun while they were here!
We hiked the Lighthouse, ate at Orange Tree, laid out on lots of beaches while the guys snorkeled, went shopping, ate and ate, cooked and cooked and sewed! I had a few things I had bought that were not modest so my mom helped me alter them so I could wear them to church. I can't believe how talented my mom is. I look up to her so much. Thanks Mom!
Having two other people to help take care of Ave was REALLY nice!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Looks likes so much fun!