Saturday, February 19, 2011

I dooo!

Avalee is obsessed with bubbles lately and "I doooooooo!" A few weeks ago Thad taught her to say I do when you ask her a question. It is the cutest thing ever. She starts off in her normal voice and then drags out the do and ends it with a high pitch ooooo! It is so funny and cute.

The problem is when she is walking around the house saying, " I doooooooo" "I dooooooo" "I doooo" and neither one of us have any idea what she wants. The other day she kept pointing to the kitchen sink while I was feeding her saying it over and over again. I thought she wanted to get down, so I got her out and put her on the ground. Complete melt down. She was crying and crying stuttering out "I doooo's" in between her cries. I finally figured out it was the bubbles she was pointing to and saying " I dooooo" to.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Oh my gosh!! I love her so much. Can she come over to play? Let's ichat soon, K?