Saturday, December 18, 2010

David & Olga are Married!


This past weekend I lost two of the most wonderful girls I know as my RA's. It was a hard weekend for me because I consider both of these girls a part of our family. Actually, all 4 of my RA's are like family to me. But I am happy to say that I am losing Olga to a wonderful man who is going to take the best care of her and my other RA, Tia is going to serve a mission in Brazil! I'm so excited for both of them!
Olga with Ave and Megan. Ave can actually say Olga's name. It is the cutest thing ever!
The happy couple. Neither of them could stop smiling all night.
My sweet Olga. My favorite thing about Olga is she ALWAYS has a smile on her face. She has a special way of making you happy just by being around her. I'm always happy, smiling and laughing when I'm with Olga. I love it!
My girls! Words cannot express what these girls mean to me. Megan, Olga, Me and Tia. (who will be serving in Brazil shortly!) They are so much more then just the girls who help me run Hale 1. They are my friends, my sisters, Ave's Aunts. I love them so much!
Ave and Megan. After having Avalee I had a REALLY hard time letting anyone watch Ave who I trusted. I can't explain it. I just didn't feel comfortable leaving my baby with anyone here. But then we got this job and I met Megan. Megan watches Ave all the time for us. I don't know what we would do without Aunt Megan. Ave goes to breakfast at least twice a week with her and Megan is constantly watching Ave while I work and Thad has school and homework.
Cutting the cake. The top almost fell over!
Dancing the night away! Congrats David and Olga! We love you!

No comments: