Saturday, September 18, 2010

This past few weeks have been so busy for us. We decided to take a break. We drove to Waikiki and went to the aquariaum. Ave loved it! She was so excited to see all the fish and different creatures. It was the perfect day.

Her personality is really coming out and we are enjoying every second of it.
This little guy had orange fangs. Ave was in a trance watching on the fish.
I mean seriously. Doesn't Thad take the coolest pictures?
Fishy!
The moment I could steal the camera away from Thad for a few seconds I hurry and snapped a pick of him and Ave. He has such a passion for life and capturing the moment, that he isn't in many pictures any more.
What a perfect day to visit the Aquarium.

The Aquarium is on Waikiki Beach. We have never really hung out here before so we decided to stay. We are always amazed at how much stuff we have to pack to the beach.


Taking a nap on the beach after a long, hard day of playing at the Aquarium and in the ocean.

Waikiki just before Sunset. I love the sail boats.

I love her little scrunched up face in this pic.

We grabbed a brochure from the Aquariam and saw there was a huge 50 block party just right up the street from the beach, so we thought we would join in on the fun. There was music, dancing and singing.
We had so much fun walking around and letting Ave look at everything.
Ave loved these stars that lite up. I wanted to get one for her room but it would just be one more thing to pack home.
Ave got a little hot walking around downtown Waikiki in her jammi's
Downtown Waikiki. . We got home at midnight. Today, I felt like I was on a mini vacation. A MUCH needed break for us all!

3 comments:

Roslyn said...

YIPEE! I am glad you guys are loving Hawaii! It makes me happy to see you enjoying life over there... makes me not miss you so much. Although I cant wait to get my hands on AVEE! Love you =)

Trina said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! The pictures are beautiful, the stars so cool, and the best of all, more pictures of Avee, Yeah! I miss you all so much! It's nice you got to take a break.

Camille said...

Oh so fun! I miss you guys! I can't wait to meet little Ave. She is so cute, and so big already!