Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shark's Cove


I think this is Ave's favorite place in Hawaii, Shark's Cove. It has just enough water for her to sit in all by herself and splash all around. We had so much fun!
Thad is so amazing at taking pictures. They are so artistic.

Thad buried Ave in the sand for the first time and she loved it.


Of course, she had to try it.

She found out pretty quick it has a really rough texture, but that didn't stop her from trying to eat it the rest of the day.
Look at those toes!
Hi guys!

She LOVED swimming with mommy's help.
Her teeth are getting so big. I love them! They are too cute when she smiles like this.

Ahhhh! More Mom, more!

Getting ready for a awesome sunset.
I really love Shark's Cove. It is the perfect place for us. Thad can go snorkeling for a while and Ave can sit and splash in the water all day. What about me you ask? If my husband and baby are happy, then I'm happy.


Seriously? Thad takes the most random, coolest pictures. I love them!


Aren't the clouds with the sun rays awesome?
And there it is.. Good ole' Shark's Cove at sunset.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I love your pictures too Thad. Summer he really captured you in the one with Avee, where you're looking at him. Wow!!! You're gorgeous! You guys always look like you're having so much fun. Lucky! :)

theniufamily said...

You have no idea how sad I am right now that I am not there with you. I love Sharks Cove. Avalee looks like she loved it to. And you are lookin so skinny!!