Tuesday, August 31, 2010

9 Months

Our little baby is 9 months old. She weighs 19 lbs 4 oz and is 28 1/2 inches tall. She is growing so fast. She is a little turbo crawler. One day about two weeks ago she went from her army crawl to full on crawling. The very next day we were in the kitchen and Thad starts laughing and tells me to come over. She was crawling as fast as she could towards his phone.

She pulls herself up on anyone and everything. She loves to wave and move her body whenever she hears music. It's so cute! She says hi, momma, dadda, ball, and is working on saying mouth. OH and the other day she said uh oh. It's really amazing how fast she is learning. Thad answered his phone and said hello and she tried to say hello with the same tone and everything.
I love every second of being her mom. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. I would do anything for this precious little angel. She is so sweet and happy, unless we walk out of the room. She HATES being by herself. Of course she really isn't but when she can't see us she lets out a few yells.

5 comments:

The Coy's said...

Mason and I were looking at your blog together and he waved at ave's picture waving at us!! it was so cute!

Erin said...

her little wave is so precious!!!

Roslyn said...

Yeah an Avee update!! I love it! I miss you soo soo much!

skippylongjacket said...

What a smartie pants! My niece and nephew are only just barely crawling and can't say any words at all. She is darling Sum!

Trina said...

So cute!