Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thankful


Thad has been spending so much time with Ave and I don't know what I'm gonna do now that he is back in school. I am truly so blessed to have him as my hubby. I don't know what I would do without him.



These past few weeks have been SO busy! I have been swamped at the hale with new students checking in, current students leaving and students moving into my hale from other hales or off campus. Hale 1 is the most sought after Hale to live in because it's the only hale that has kitchens in it and is a apartment style. We have also been having training for the last 3 weeks and with all that's been going on I got sick! Ave had a runny nose and then I started feeling sick and then Thad got it too. Of course mine turned into a sinus infection like it always does. That is one thing I am dreading about Utah. I get sick all the time during the winter and Thads allergies are awful in the summer! I have the best RA's (resident advisors) ever! I don't know what I would do without these awesome girls. I am so grateful for all of their hard work and dedication to the hale and our awesome residents.

I also was in charge of a enrichment activity this week. It went really well, but was so much work. We made FHE jars. We decorated them and put lessons in the jars so every Monday night you just open the jar and pick a lesson and WaLah! Your done!

2 comments:

The Coy's said...

I loved all of you updates! Thank you for posting! I want to play with Ave!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/