Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Thad

Me and Ave snuck home from church to decorate for Daddy's birthday. She played with Tigger in her crib to help Mommy. Such a good girl!
We really wanted Thad to feel loved and appreciated on his special day so we pulled out the crape paper and made some signs for him.
Thad didn't want cake for his birthday so I got creative and made Fruit Pizza. I think it's our new favorite dessert!

Happy Birthday Hun! I can't believe how blessed I am to have you as a husband and father to Ave. You are always working hard to better our future and putting our needs before your own. What a great example you are to us. We are truly so blessed to have you in our lives. I've never met anyone as patient, kind and understanding as you are. How'd I get so lucky? I know I never have to hold back with you and you will always be there for me no matter what. Thanks for showing me what unconditional love is. WE LOVE YOU!!!
Ave wanted to try some too
Yummy!
This was my favorite sign we made. Glue with glitter sprinkled on top.

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Happy birthday Bro!! Summer that pizza looks so yummy what kind of sauce/frosting did you use?

theniufamily said...

Yay for Thad's birthday! Yeah, April and I do look a lot alike. Sometimes I even look at pictures of her and think its me.

Yes we are still planning on coming in November for Thanksgiving. I think we will stay a week. I was hoping we could stay with you for a few days of that week? :-) However, Maikeli won't be able to ask for time off until Sept time. I'll keep you posted!

Trina said...

Looks like a great B-day! Happy Birthday Thad! We love you! Summer you are becoming such an amazing cook! It looks sooo good! Oh and what a darling baby you have. :)

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Summer you are such a cute wife and mom! That pizza looks WAY yummy! I would love an invite to your blog when you go private. shaemariej@hotmail.com
Thanks!