Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy 6 Months

I know I say this every month, but how does time keep flying by so fast?
It was so fun to feed Ave tonight. She has been so curious about food and wanting to taste everything so we decided it was time. She LOVED it!

She currently weighs 17 lbs and is 28" tall. 95% for her height! I wonder where she gets that from?

Who knew a little mini me of Thad could be so adorable?
I would kill to have Avalee's eyelashes. They are so long and perfectly curled.
Nana Stott will say, "look at her skinny neck" for this picture.

10 comments:

Aaron & Susan said...

SIX months?! How did that happen? And seriously Summer, she is beautiful. Like one of the cutest babies I have ever seen adorable. Lets hang out soon!

Jana and Rob said...

Remember me? I found your blog through Hillary Williams. Congrats on having your daughter. She's so cute! We know a guy who works at the Rexburg temple named Nolan Stott. Are you guys related at all? He's really tall.

Shan and Mike said...

Ahh...6 months is such a great time, soo messy, but so great! She is absolutely adorable.

Trina said...

Oh my goodness, she is sooo adorable!

Jade said...

She is so freaking cute. I wanna know her so much! So fun that she is eating real food now!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roslyn said...

What a sweet baby! I miss you all so much.. We are in Disneyland' and I'm checking your blog for updates :). Love you!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing style.Please keep on working hard.^^

brittany said...

Hi; I got to your blog randomly. Anyway, I thought I'd comment you real quick....you're daughter is very cute (Although I'm sure you are well aware of that already.) Anyway, I like your blog...very nice!