Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 3 Year Anniversary


Today is our 3 year anniversary. I cannot believe how blessed I am to have such a awesome husband. He is always doing the most thoughtful things for me. I have such a hard time falling asleep lately because I am so worried about things going on in the hale, or things I need to get done.. The last two nights he has "tickled" my back until I fall asleep. I know he is exhausted from school and work but he is always putting me before himself. I am such a stresser and he is so laid back and care free. We really balance each other out. I cannot imagine my life without him. He makes me want to be a better person by his quiet example. I look up to and appreciate my husband. I know that I have truly been so blessed to have him in my life and as my eternal companion. I love you Thad!

1 comment:

momap said...

HE is the bESt ever. You are very blessed to have Thad. And Thad you are very lucky to have Summer. You are the BEST Couple ever and compliment each other. Avalee is one blessed babydoll!!!!