Friday, May 14, 2010

Family Hike

We went up to Hauula for a little evening hike. Thad has been working so hard in school and I'm super busy with work and Ave. We both needed a break and thought a hike would be a great way to get out and away from the hale for a little while. It was so fun!
My whole world in this picture.
Avalee is such a sweetie pie. I love her so much. I can't believe how blessed I am to be her mommy. I love every minute of it.

We definitely need to get out more. Hawaii is going to be over in one short year and we really want to experience as much as we can while we're here!

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

THANK YOU AND THANK YOU for updating you blog today. Its just what I needed.. A ray of sunshine! I love you guys so much< and miss you like crazy!! I wanna love on your baby :)

Aaron & Susan said...

I can't get over how cute Avalee is in all of these pictures. Aah! It just kills me.