Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Precious sleep

I should be sleeping right now. My little angel is snuggled in her warm bed and my determined husband is up late working on his homework. It's 11:30 PM and I should be in bed.... but I haven't blogged in about TWO weeks and I am having withdrawls! I need to update you all on our life. We have been so busy! We moved out of TVA and into our new place. Thad was amazing and moved everything pretty much by himself. I helped with one load then stayed at our new apartment to start putting things away while Ave slept. My parents came last Wed and it was so good to have them here and help us finish moving and decorating our new place. I am still learning a lot of things about my new job since I only had a 2 hour crash course on how to take care of the dorm and 119 girls. Phew! We are so grateful for my new job and the opportunity it gives me to be able to stay home with Avalee. We couldn't ask for anything else from the Lord we are so blessed! I hope you all really enjoy this post since I should be snoozing away with Ave right now.

1 comment:

Torrey Jayne said...

Sum, I am super happy you updated your blog, and sacrificed precious sleep to do so! Love hearing about your little family. I miss you (so does my hair!).