Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Easter

We are so blessed to be living within walking distance of a temple. I love it and really doubt that I will ever live this close to one again so we are taking full advantage of it. It has been closed the whole time we have been here, but should be opening this August sometime. We can't wait!

Nana sent this cute "carrot" and Ave couldn't get it into her mouth fast enough.
So big sitting up in her stroller. She doesn't really like laying down anymore.
We colored Easter eggs and it was so much fun and brought back a lot of childhood memories.

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

It makes me smile to see that you always have Ave dressed up. She needs to wear a bow- for me :) ha ha! I LOVE her! ( and you guys )

Jade said...

It still kills me how much she looks like Thad cause I didn't think Thad had a distinct look. She is so freaking cute!