Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's about time

Ave is really starting to enjoy her tummy time. Whenever she starts to fuss I put her on her tummy with some toys and she LOVES it!
Look at those pearly whites. They are getting so big. You can see our new place a little bit in this picture, but I will take some pics of the whole apartment soon so you can all see our new home. We really are enjoying it.... besides the cock roach problem! Yuck! That's a whole other post though
Love this adorable smile
Passed out with her bink and her sea horse. What else could a girl need?
This is how my husband moves. Hawaiian style baby!
We made the most yummy meals while my parents were here. Omelets, fajitas, stir fry, smoothies. Mmmmmm. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Finally, some proof that my parents actually came to see us. I lost my camera in the move and I feel so bad that I didn't get more pictures with them. These are all from my phone. ( see the yellow tint.)
We went to Haunama Bay so Thad and my dad could get there fill of snorkeling. Mom, me and Ave just lounged around on the beach. This is our new Kelty carrier we got for Ave. It's amazing!
Isn't she the cutest
Ave still takes baths in the sink. She is definitely too big for it, but since our new place only has a shower we don't have a choice! I don't know what I'm going to do in another month or so.

2 comments:

D and E said...

Look at all that room you have in your new place!! Its awesome!! Glad you guys are settling in well and im sure all the dorm girls love you guys!

Trina said...

Oh finally a new blog!!! I've missed you guys. Avee is so darling! I'm glad you're all settled in so life can get back to normal. Thanks for the pics. We love and miss you all!