Tuesday, April 27, 2010

5 Months


Has it already been 5 months? Time seems to be flying by lately. Avalee is growing up so fast. I LOVE being a mom for so many reasons. Here are just a few:

1) I love waking up to a sweet smiling chubby face every morning
2) I love how she helps me to be more Christ like.
3) I love the joy and happiness she brings to everyone around her.
4) I love the extra load of pink laundry I do.
5) I love that I have my own doll to dress up and put headbands on. She really is the best accessory.
6) I love the smell of her baby lotion.
7) I love that she knows I'm her mommy.
8) I always have someone to talk too.
9) I love getting to sit down and snuggle up close with Ave about 6-8 times a day
10) I love watching her laugh with her daddy.

6 comments:

Trina said...

Such a good Mommy! :) I'm so glad you're her Mom and Thad's wife.

Shan and Mike said...

Summer, you are seriously giving me the itch to have a little girl! Shame on your cute momness and your beautiful little one :) You guys are so cute

Roslyn said...

Ooh Ave! Mom and I are sitting in womens conference looking at your blog.. Missing you, and your sweet family!! We love you, and hope you feel better :).

momap said...

ALL of the Pics are so adorable. You are all so beautiful. I love you so much and am so proud of you. You are a great mom just like your sister!! Love you

theniufamily said...

Your such a great mom. You posted so many great posts lately. I can't believe how cute your house is. I saw it in the background of a picture of Avalee on the kitchen table. That chair is AMAZING. WOW. So much cuter now. Your house looks so nice, like a real home! Miss you.

mel and michael said...

summer, she is so stinkin' cute! i'm glad y'all's living situation is working out. that is so awesome! i am wanting to come to hawaii in january, but i was worried that y'all wouldn't be there. ema told me that y'all would. if that's the case, i can't wait to meet the little one!