Sunday, March 7, 2010

Teething

Our precious baby girl is just barely 3 months old and she is already teething! I didn't think it was possible but all the signs were there. Drooling, slight fever, irritable, hand in her mouth all the time and just not feeling so good. Sure enough we felt a tooth coming through. The very next night Thad told me to come over and announced that he felt a SECOND tooth! My little baby is growing up way too fast. She has been such a trooper since both of her teeth have been cutting through. We are so proud of her. (If you double click on this picture and look closely you can see her two teeth on the bottom)


5 comments:

Roslyn said...

Sweet little baby!! I can't believe she has 2 teeth! Crazy!? She is growing up too fast..

Jade said...

I hope she doesn't bite you like Paise does. She made me bleed yesterday while I was feeding her. I think she looks like you in this pic Sum!

Trina said...

So Cute!!! That's all I can say! Can't wait to hold her!

shea said...

She is absolutely adorable

mom/caryn said...

Oh my gosh. What an adorable little girl. Of course, she does have some pretty hot parent's blood coursing through her veins.

I love the header picture! It's gorgeous! The mood of it just kept me staring at it for the longest time. I hope you have a good sized copy of that one! It's wonderful!!!