Monday, March 15, 2010

Family in Hawaii

They are finally here! We are so excited to have Trina, Lee, Tessa, Bryce and Mason here with us! Here is what we have been up to so far. I LOVE how Mason is showing off to Avalee and she is looking over at him. Ta daaa!
Going for a walk to the temple. Ave looks a lot like I did when I was a babe in this picture.
Ave, Papa, Nana and Mason at Temple Beach
Nana with her babies. She was SOOOO excited to see Avee, it was really sweet.
This is the first time dipping her toes in the ocean. I was nervous it was too cold for her, but Thad said she would be fine, so reluctantly I handed her to her daddy. I'm a very protective mommy! I can't help it, I worked so hard to get her her.
I love this little angel so much. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have Avalee in our lives.
Love this cute little face.
Hanging out at the beach with dad.
It's true, I match Avalee to me a lot, but today I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened. She is a great accessory to all of my outfits though.

6 comments:

Shea said...

oh my gosh. how cool/cute is my family. Wish i were there.

Camille said...

So cute! I love the pics of the daddy's balancing the babes on their hands. And you look incredible! I can't help but hate you. Okay, not really, but wow! I can't believe you've got your beach body back already! No fair!

The Coy's said...

Wow that was a quick post!! I love our family huh? :) I'm so excited for the rest of our trip here!!

Roslyn said...

OOH! Avee is getting so big! She is such a cutie!! I am glad she has her grandparents there to love and spoil her!! I wish I was coming out :( I miss you and hate how good you look in your swimsuit already!!

Jenna said...

What fun to have family with you in Hawaii. I love how happy everyone looks. However, where is the picture of Lee in the speedo? You know he brought it to Hawaii with him.
Summer, I think that is so noble of you to cut people's hair for donations to Haiti. What a beautiful heart you have and Thad, that was one AMAZING ad you made for it! I enjoy catching up with you guys via your blog. Avalee is seriously so beautiful and I love how much you enjoy having her a part of your lives. Great to see life is treating you all so well!

Tell Lee he still owes me a malt.

Jade said...

Oh so so cute! I want to come! Those babies are so happy. Thanks for the update, I love seeing what everyone is doing even though they are leaving me out :)