Thursday, February 4, 2010

Playing with Dad

Thad loves to play with Ave. It's really sweet to watch. Sometimes he freaks me out with the stuff he likes to do. Here he is showing me that our daughter can stand up with no help. Of course 1 second later she starts to fall and he grabs her but they both have fun scaring me when they do stuff like this!
I have to admit, I was laughing too while these two were playing. Look at her face and she's pushing so hard.
"Mom, look at me! Look at me!"
Avee likes to have blowouts so we are constantly bathing her in our kitchen sink. She is too tall now and can't stretch out all the way. It's time to upgrade her to a real tub I think.
Look at that fat little belly! I love it!

8 comments:

Roslyn said...

Fat little chub belly! I love it. She looks so scared in that one picture. I wanna hold her :) OOH I miss you guys. Thanks for updating you blog!! I miss you all!

Jade said...

This is so funny! I can't get over how much I love someone who I barley even know.

Aaron & Susan said...

That first standing picture is awesome! That would freak me out too!

Shan and Mike said...

Oh, I love your adorable family! I remember all the blowouts..wait, they are still happening. :)

theniufamily said...

Dang girl you have been blogging a lot! I love the haircuts for Haiti picture. And I can't believe she can stand like that. It looks so funny because she is still so small.
I want to stay here to. All we can do is try to find a job and pray...pray a lot! He finished applying today so we will see what happens.

Trina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina said...

She's so cute! Enjoy that baby, don't encourage her to grow up too fast. She looks really scared trying to stand there on her own. Oohh! Sad!