Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 2 Months Avee!

Avee has found her hand and she LOVES to suck on it. She is starting to prefer her hand over her binky.
Playing with Tigger.
We can't believe how strong she is!

Kicking and pushing....

Almost there....
And she does it!!! She can roll over all by herself! Is that normal at 7 1/2 weeks???
This little girl is already growing up so fast! The other night she rolled over, and not by accident either! She did it three times in a row. It's so fun to watch her learn and grow but I have mixed feelings about her growing up.

5 comments:

The Coy's said...

I can't believe how different she already looks!! She is so cute and so strong!

Trina said...

Oh man, it was almost like being there, good pics! She's so beautiful! I miss her! I miss you guys! She's so strong, what a cutie!

Meagan said...

She is so so CUTE! I can't believe its already been 2 months!

Roslyn said...

She is growing up!! I love that you update our blog. You know how much I love to see your sweet baby!! I check it from my phone all the time, but can never comment. Miss you, LOVE YOU GUYS!

jimkok said...

Jim Kok says "Ho Hum"