Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 Month Doctor Visit

We just had our 2 month doctor visit. Avee is doing great. She now weighs 12 lbs 4 oz. and is 23 inches long.
The "mean" nurse had to give Ave her immunization shots. THREE of them and they were not fun. The nurse had me hold her legs while she gave her the shots. I have never seen my baby cry so hard. I got all teary eyed. It was a hard day for both of us. Thad couldn't make it cause he had class. We really needed daddy...
But as soon as we got home he was there to love on both of us and Avee calmed down quite a bit after he held her for a while. It's so cute how much she loves him.
She even let us put her in her swing so we could eat dinner. Then she started foaming at the mouth.... hmmmm Rabies maybe?? ha ha ha Her little dress was soaking wet when we were done eating.
Finally passed out in our bed after a long, hard day. Going to the doctor is no fun!

4 comments:

The Coy's said...

Doctor visits are never any fun I'm sorry Avee!! It's hard to believe that Mason only weigh 3 more lbs than her!!

Trina said...

Oh so sad! It's so hard to understand why anybody would poke you with a big needle when you're only two months old, Ouch!

momap said...

The Dr is no fun UNLESS you need them, then he or she is a LIFE saver. She is so cute and big now. I love the beach pics. I am counting the days until April
14th!!!!!

momap said...

My favorite pictures are always when the are sleeping or in the tub all clean or just out of the tub....