Sunday, December 6, 2009

Being a mom

I can't believe how much I love this little girl! I have a new appreciation for life and for serving others. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her.
My mom flew out one day after I had Avalee. It was perfect timing! What a HUGE blessing it was to have her here to help us all. She cooked, cleaned, dejunked, organized, painted toes and still had time to love on her newest granddaughter. I have a better understanding of a mothers love and I appreciate my mom so much. I don't know what we would have done without her here to help us!

She will sleep in any position and loves to be cuddled.
Everytime Avalee falls asleep her mouth is wide open! So cute.

4 comments:

Jade said...

Oh my gosh, seriously! She is so freaking cute I can't stand it!

theniufamily said...

OK the picture with the toes is adorable. I love it!!!

Roslyn said...

OKAY. SO CUTE. Seriously? Matching toenails? I LOvE It!!

Trevor and Lauren said...

she is adorable Thad & Summer!