Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Changing my due date

I am officially changing my due date from Nov. 22nd to the 27th! I went to the doctor yesterday with only 6 days to go. After he got done checking me he said that I was not dilated at all and that the baby is weighing in at a whooping 8.1 lbs! I'm grateful to have a healthy strong baby, but please remember, I have to push her out! With my family history from my mom, sister and grandma it is starting to look like a real possibility that this baby is going to be showing up fashionably late. My doctor and I discussed inducing me and decided on Nov. 27th as the big day if she doesn't come before that. I am telling myself now that I have 10 more days to go and if she comes before that I will be pleasantly surprised.

7 comments:

theniufamily said...

I love this idea. That way you are not upset if you go "late". However, I really wish I could be here to meet her but I guess I will have till the next week. And can I just say and I have the best upstairs neighbor ever!

Sid and Karen said...

WHEW HOO!!!! ( That's me rejoicing for you.) She's almost here! She just needs a few more days to say goodbye to all her friends and family in heaven that she'll forget about for a while. Pretty soon you'll be holding on to your new little one and wondering where all the time flew! Hang in there! She's almost here!

Trina said...

She'll be here before you know it, and won't that be wonderful. Can't wait either!

Jade said...

That is funny, Paise was 8.1 when she was born and I thought she was the biggest thing ever. Good luck sitting, standing, and going to the bathroom after she comes out :)

I really can't wait for her to come!

Jade said...

Also, I am jealous the "theniufamily" gets to see her before me :(

Steve and Candice said...

Hey Sum, Rhett just told me you are going to come and visit your family soon. You better call me and let me come and see your baby! I have a gift for her that I think you will like so make sure to call me!

Lindsay said...

can't wait!