Monday, October 5, 2009

WeiRd lOve














"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE!!"

I stole this saying from my friends blog. I love it because Thad and I are SOOO weird together. If people saw what we were like on a everyday basis they would think we are the weirdest couple on the planet, but I love our quirky "weird" love. It's what makes us... US!

3 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

Summer!!! I am so glad that you stopped by the old blog! You are so sweet, thank you. I feel the same about you adorable couple! We need to hang out!

Trina said...

I love this! It's so true, you kinda get each other. You are a cute couple!

theniufamily said...

OH MY GOSH I totally agree. Maikeli and I are so weird. It makes me feel better that other couples are weird like us. Only when it's just us though :-)