Thursday, October 22, 2009















Notice something missing from this pic??
















Well, if you didn't guess it, it's the side mirror! I was backing out of a really steep narrow driveway and had a battle with a fence! The fence won and got my mirror!














Ahhh yes, then we have the sweet rust spots on top of our car. It has started to rain lately and the water is leaking in from our roof. It stinks so bad when I go to work in the mornings after a full night of rain. Peee whew!














About 10 seconds after my battle with the fence as I'm driving home on Kam Highway I hear a loud clang on the road and all of the sudden my car sounds like a loud japeneese race car! Oh no! There went the muffler... Guess I won't be making it to my doctor appointment after all.

4 comments:

theniufamily said...

That is so funny! That's the life in Hawaii.

Trina said...

You have such a great attitude about it. Good for you. We've also had car trouble this week and I just can't handle it. I'm so proud of you! I'm sure it'll all work out.

Sid and Karen said...

One of THOSE days, huh, Summer. We all have them. Hang in there. Tomorrow is usually better.

mom/caryn said...

I'm pretty sure that I'd giggle if I was where I could catch occasional glimpses of you and Thad acting out your wierdness together. Sounds like a great way to stay happy.

I'm also giggling about the car. I'm sorry. I know it's most likely a very frustrating event for you guys... but, you certainly made it a fun read! At least it's a giggle and not a snicker/snort. I do sympathize, really I do. But, I'm laughing anyway.

It was fun to catch up. A lot has happened...not the LEAST of which is my fabulous nephew doing so, so well in school. Give him a BIG hug and tell him his Auntie Caryn is super proud of him!!! but, not the least bit surprised.

I won't comment on the other past posts since I commented here...
Love you guys!!