Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's the simple things...














I came home from work today and found our bed made. My cute husband is always doing simple things like this to try and express his love for me. He is in the middle of preparing for finals right now and has a lot going on. It means so much that among his busy schedule he makes time to let me know how much he loves me. I am thankful for the hard work and effort he is putting into school to better our future for our growing little family. We are so blessed to have him as a husband and soon to be father.

2 comments:

Aaron & Susan said...

I love this post - its so true! The simple things mean so much :)

theniufamily said...

I totally agree! If they only knew how happy those things made us, they would do it all the time. By the way, you guys did so great today on your talks!