Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fish for Dinner








Last weekend Thad went spear fishing. He has been before with others, but a friend who moved off the island gave him his spear, so we HAD to go test it out! We went to Sunset Beach and met up with some friends. The boys all went out spear fishing Thad was gone the longest and he speared this fish. I couldn't stomach to be around while he gutted it and prepared it for dinner, so I graciously left the apartment to go to the store for a while. He baked it up in the oven and with some lemon juice it was pretty good. My favorite pic is of Thad making a fish face at the fish. Look at the teeth on that thing though! I swim with fish that have teeth like that!?! It kinda freaked me out!

5 comments:

Jade said...

Yeah those teeth are gross! But it does sound good!

Sid and Karen said...

FISH FACE! And eating it too? WOW, what talent!

Karen Wade Photography said...

Ha ha it kinda looks like a "Dork fish" with those teeth.

Jade said...

Ikky, Ikky, Yuck! I'm sorry but that's sick Thad. How do you dare eat just any old fish? I guess I'm getting finicky in my old age, give me a farm grown fish and I'm happy. I'll bet you had a blast spear fishing though huh? :)

Jade said...

Oh that last comment was Mom!