Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our little growing Jelly Bean





We had a doc appointment the other day and it's amazing how much our little jelly bean has grown! She is healthy and growing perfectly. The last couple of weeks I have really been able to feel her somersaults, kicks and nudges knowing that they belonged to her and weren't some sort of indigestion. It's the neatest thing I've ever felt. One night while laying in bed, I grabbed Thad's hand and put it on my stomach. He got to feel her move for the first time. It was such a tender moment. Our first moment all THREE of us shared together. =) I look forward to more of those. We can't wait to hold her in our arms in November!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations Summer! That is so exciting! My favorite part of being pregnant (besides getting the baby) is feeling them move. There's nothing more comforting, than having that little bump or nudge wherever you're at! It's the one part of being pregnant I really miss when it's all over! I'm so excited for you guys!

Carrie and Shane said...

Yep, those little baby karate kicks make up for everything else that really stinks about being pregnant. She's going to have such great parents!

Camille said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you two. You are going to be the cutest parents. I wish you lived nearby so we could be prego together, and let our kids get to know each other. Maybe someday, huh? :) I wish I would have been able to see you when you were in Utah too. I'll just have to come visit you in Hawaii. I'm still working on it, but hopefully sometime soon. Love ya!

mom/caryn said...

So what are you going to name her? I like what Jade and Dusty named their little girl. Paisley. Pretty.

I used to love laying in the tub and watching my babies move across my belly. And, snuggling up against Wayne so that they'd kick him in the back. It was funny... and tender. Many sweet moments are u p ahead for you.

Sid and Karen said...

AAAHHHH!!! That is me being SOOOOOO excited for you! Way to go THAD!!!! Well done, you man of excellence you!

JELLY BEAN JUMPS.....That is the best part about being pregnant. One time when I was really pregnant with Jaxon, he kicked the remote control right off my belly! Airborn and everything. All you can do is laugh with pure joy! Enjoy these moments... these, like all the other really good ones ... pass so quickly!

Sid and Karen said...

PS I heard another cute name.... "TeaJai" (her dad's initials are TJ, which is how it's pronounced)
and "Taisley" is another.