Sunday, July 19, 2009

My brilliant hubby





A few weeks ago Thad came home and told me that he had gotten on the "Dean's List" I didn't know what that was so I asked if that was bad? He laughed and said no, it's a huge honor. Only students with really good grades get on the Dean's List and it's hard to do. Both semesters we have been here he has gotten a 4.0 each time. Then on Friday he told me that he had gotten the David O' McKay Legacy Scholarship for the next semester! I was so proud of him! I wanted to do something special to let him know, so I made this silly candy card! He is growing and progressing so much. It's really neat to be able to be a part of this. I know that many of you will be proud of him too so I thought I'd share this post, even though I might get in trouble. (You know how Thad hates any sort of recognition!) Sorry honey, but I'm just so proud!

8 comments:

Aaron & Susan said...

Haha that card is so cute. And congrats Thad - that's awesome!!

Jen & Jared said...

Fun blog! I'll read it more in depth later but I surprisingly have stuff to do at work right now ;)

We're glad you guys could come! It's always nice to find another couple that both Jared and I like to hang out with! Who knows what each weekend will bring!!

Chandi said...

Way to go Thad!!!!!!!!!!!! We are proud of Thad always. Just because of the kind of guy he is. We will miss you both at the family reunion.

Roslyn said...

WHO HOO THAD! That is awesome! You are a great wife to make such a cute poster :)

Karen Wade Photography said...

Congrats1 And I can't wait to meet your little girl and take her pictures :0)

Jade said...

That is so awesome Thad! I am so impressed with you everyday! YOu too Sum!

Trina said...

I can't even begin to express how proud I am of you Thad. I know it's been a long hard climb, and now life seems to hold no limits for you and what you can do. It just tickles me to see how happy you are and to know how much you and Summer love each other. We miss you like you can't imagine but I wouldn't have you any other place. I think this opportunity is the second best thing that has ever happened to you. Of course Summer is #1! :) Love you guys!

Camille said...

Congratulations Thad! That's so great! :)