Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family in Hawaii!













My mom and Justin got here the other day and we are having so much fun with them! They were greeted at the airport with a true Hawaiian greeting. Lei's for both of them from my dad. By the time we got back to our apartment poor Justin was beat so he took a nap in our bed. We made them a candy poster and it was Justin's favorite! We have been on a walk to Temple Beach, spent the day at Sunset Beach, watched a movie, out for a Thai dinner, watched the sunset and just hung out together. It's so nice to have family here!
Thad and I were being silly on the beach and he wanted to show off his "pregnant" stomach too! I hugged him the other day and realized that my belly was the first thing to touch him. It's weird to look at these pictures of myself, I don't look like ME anymore. She is growing fast!

5 comments:

Jade said...

So fun. Having visitors really is the BEST! I wish there was more a draw to Michigan, we don't really ever get visitors...I don't blame them though.

I love your cute LITTLE belly. You are tiny!

Aaron & Susan said...

How fun! I am SO excited for our family to get here. I'm sure you've gotten this before, but you look EXACTLY like your mom! And your belly is adorable! You should come by and play with Laynie and I again soon :)

mel said...

thad's belly is almost as big as your belly. that's too funny!

Carrie and Shane said...

You make pregnant look good. You are still sooo little. I guess that's one of the benefits of being tall. I think Thad got you beat by a couple of months.

Trina said...

That's the funniest picture!! I can't believe how dang cute you two are!!!