Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our new apartment on BYUH Campus











Here are the pictures that I have been promising you all of our new little apartment. We love being on campus! It's so nice. Thad is much closer to school and I'm 10 minutes closer to work. I know it doesn't seem like much, but hey, that's 10 extra minutes of beauty sleep every morning which adds up to 50 extra minutes a week! The room is still a mess so I will get up pics of that soon!

Back in January Thad and Shea heard that the library on campus was going to sell the iMac computers for only $250! They were both so excited that they decided it was worth a shot and got up early to go stand in line. Well, they efforts paid off! We both got iMacs! Yay! It's so nice to have my own computer to work on while Thad is up late doing school work!

Random, I got this cute kleenex holder at Ross for $3.99. I had to splurge on this!

5 comments:

Aaron & Susan said...

I'm so happy you guys have your own place now!! It looks really great. Hopefully you won't have to share with the bird mites very long? I itch just thinking about that...

mom/caryn said...

I sort of commented on this on your prior blog...
I get confused so easily since I got old and feeble minded.

Cute tissue holder, though. ROSS and TJMAXX are dangerous stores for me to walk into. I try not to spend money, I do. But, it sort of leaps out of my purse, check book or high pockets. It doesn't matter where I try to hide it... it somehow finds it's way into their cash register drawers, and I walk out of the store with a sack stuffed with some new treasure I've found. ahhhh well.... what else is money for, anyway?... If not to bring a smile to the face of the woman of the household?

At least that's my take on it.

Andrea said...

Hey Summer,

We did sell our house, to the first people who looked at it. They finally came up in price (not quite as high as we wanted, but good enough for us to get out and have a little extra money). It took us two months from the first day it was for sale to the day we moved out (and lots of open houses and ksl.com listings). How's your house doing? Looks like you're having fun in Hawaii. We're having fun in Missouri too.

Take care!

Andrea

Camille said...

How exciting! Congrats on the new place! you guys always look like you are having so much fun. Termites and bird bugs? Yikes! Ok, besides that part. I miss you guys. I want to come see you so badly. maybe sometime soon.

Shan and Mike said...

Your apartment looks awesome, a nice little place in paradise..it is ten times cooler than were Michael and I are living.
p.s. Miss you and your awesome hair stylin hands!
pps or pss? haha love kleenox box too, Ross is the best place ever.