Friday, April 17, 2009

Lil bro in Hawaii





" /
















Rhett came to visit us this past week and what a blast we had together! It was so nice to have some of my family here with me! We did so many things while he was here. On our first day we saw a seal washed up on the shore and stopped to look at it. We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, SWAT meet, Pearl Harbor, surfing, North Shore, snorkeling, went to over 10 different beaches, broke into the bunkers and scared some college students, ate at lots of different local favorite places and just had a blast! It was the best week I've had here in Hawaii so far! As Rhett would say, having him come to Hawaii was a GC37! (GOOD CALL! We don't really know what the 37 is for, it means really good call.) After I dropped him off at the airport I cried the whole hour drive home. I didn't realize HOW home sick I really was until he came to visit. I miss him so so much already and am so grateful that he came to visit us! He promised to come again next year so I'm going to hold him to that! Love ya so much Rhett, thanks for coming to visit us!

5 comments:

Sid and Karen said...

What a blast! Sounds like you had fun together.

Roslyn said...

woah! I need to be the next visitor! thanks for picking me out such cute jewlery, i love it!! Miss ya, wish I was there!!

Trina said...

I'm so glad someone from your family got to visit. We don't really realize how much they mean to us until they're not around, huh? Cheer up, this is only for a short time. We are all counting the days until you guys come home again. Love ya!

Sid and Karen said...

I emailed you about your elem. ed question. Take a look and let me know what you think.

momap said...

I'm sure you would have to ask Mike what the 37 means on the GC37.ha ha Him and Rhett have a special language. I love you Summer and Thad and miss you a TON!Love momap