Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bonfire on the Beach

Thad getting yummy coconuts ready for us to snack on! I love the dry coconut meat. It's so good!


Here we are in our backyard having a bonfire with our new friends Aaron and Susan! Shea and Sarah Beth were here too but they were taking the pics =) We ate S'Mores and talked for a long time around the camp fire. Talks around the camp fire are the best! If you look really close the tide is coming up so high that we had to stand on our logs so we wouldn't get wet. The ocean eventually washed the fire out to sea.

2 comments:

Aaron & Susan said...

I can't tell you how honored I am to be on the Stott's blog!!

mom/caryn said...

Can I just say how much I love that you're posting so regularly. It's almost as good as being there having fun with you. Well, okay. It's not even close to as good as being there... but, I love it anyway. AND, I also really, really love that "first date" picture of you two. How cute is that?!!