Thursday, January 15, 2009

High Surf Warning






For those of you who are patiently waiting for me to get some pics of Hawaii on here, let me just say that I have tried 4 different times! I don't know why it's not working. So until then you will just have to read this boring update until I can figure it out. I have some great pics of the temple, our new Honda that we bought for $800.00, the beach, and us. Hawaii is amazing! We've been on high surf warning with waves up to 30 feet. We went out last night to watch the waves, but instead of just watching them we actually got soaked~ We were all pretty high up on the shore, not too close to the ocean. Well at least I wasn't. All of the sudden this HUGE wave was almost on top of us! We turned running and screaming and got soaked up to our waists! It was so fun! After that I didn't dare go any closer. I was far back and all 3 Stott's were right on the edge of the beach, about 15 feet away from the ocean. Go figure. Those Stotts! They are fearless I tell you! Love you all!

2 comments:

Chandi said...

I have been convinced for years that there is no fear within the Lee Stott children at all. I envy it. They certainly know how to live life, to soak in opportunities and moments and enjoy life to it's fullest. It sounds like you are doing well. It sounds amazing actually. How do you like your new job?

mom/caryn said...

No fear!! No sense?? Ahhh well.
They do have a thirst that will never go unquenched for life and all of the adventure and opportunity it has to offer.

Your life with Thad will be quite a ride! Hang on and enjoy...