Saturday, January 24, 2009

Acceptance




This semester Thad was accepted on a part time program called CITO at BYU Hawaii. Today He applied to be a full time student for Spring semester. We were expecting at least a week before we would receive a answer because he has too many transfer credits to be accepted here. He had to write a long letter to the admissions board explaining our situation and all of the events that have brought us to this point in our lives. Then amazingly an hour later he received a email saying that he was accepted! We left everything we owned and loved on pure faith in the Lord that this was His plan for us. Today we received confirmation, once again, that we are on the right path. We are so excited to be here. We are making great friends and memories that will last a lifetime.

6 comments:

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Congratulations! It looks like you guys are having a great time together. I am so happy for you. I just tried to add you as a friend on facebook, it is so fun to be able to keep in touch with everyone! Shoot me your email address and I will invite you to our blog. Love Ya!

Colby and Brittany said...

Summer! You should be able to see my blog now! McCall and I for sure need to come visit you in Hawaii! What a fun adventure. Hope things are good! I'm jelous, I hate winter :)

Melanie said...

Summer - now I can blogstalk you too! LOL

Carrie and Shane said...

Wow, goosebumps. Why doesn't the man upstairs want me in Hawaii? I just don't know:)

The Russell Family said...

Congrats! How exciting! I have never heard of anyone getting accepted that soon! Are you gonna do hair in Hawaii? I am doing hair only a day or two a week now and I am managing a gym the rest of the time, I love it! Then on top of it all running around after Preslie! I am crazy busy these days, I dream of the day Nate finishes school :) Keep me updated on whats going on!

mom/caryn said...

Up till now I wouldn't have believed that our Father in Heaven plays favorites. But, I'm beginning to wonder.....

Congrats to both of you.

Nah, we all have some pretty dang great blessings.