Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Night at my Bro's

So this pic was taken a little while ago with Livi and me. I just saw it on my sister in laws web page and had to steal it for my own cause I think it's so cute of us!
Blake and Olivia. I've never seen a brother and sister who love each other so much! They really are best friends!
Uncle Thad and Olivia. These kids love playing with us so much.
How is it possible that my husband gets more and more attractive everyday? He's so hot!
Blake, Nala and Olivia. Blake LOVES super heros so much so he thought it would be fun to dress Nala up as Underdog!
And here she is, in all her glory! UnderNala!!!

3 comments:

mom/caryn said...

hey... Thad's wife is none too shabby. I love that first pic of you!! cute, cute, cuter!

It would appear tht this summer has been very good to you guys! Lots of frolicking with the families, lots of food and other fiddle faddle..
Life is SWEET, huh?!

Jade said...

Oh my goodness so many fun pictures and updates! I am not used to checking your blog regularly because it doesn't change very often :) Now that you are pro blogger I will be checking all the time. You guys are so cute!

Trina said...

Wow Sum! Great blog! I haven't been here for a while and it's changed. So many cute and fun pictures. You guys are so darn cute! Love ya!