Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yellowstone National Park

For the 4th of July weekend we went up to Island Park and stayed at a cabin with the Stott Family. We went and saw all the famous sites at Yellowstone National Park. For those of you who didn't know, and I'm not proud of it, this was actually my first time to Yellowstone. It was so beautiful and humbling to see all of Gods amazing creations.
Did you know that Yellowstone is actually one of the largest super volcanos in the world? I didn't. It was so cool to see these geyers boiling over with water over 200 degrees!
Old Faithful
The Stotts on the boardwalk in Yellowstone. Dusty, put your shirt down!! lol

2 comments:

mom/caryn said...

Okay, so not ALL the water sources in a hiking area are meant to swim and splash in.

You and Thad look good playing with a baby.

The Mann Family said...

Oh thank you so much! You don't know how much it means to hear my family is cute from the picture perfect couple! You too look so darn good together! I am so glad you two hooked up. I've never seen a couple that looks more like they belong together than the two of you. You guys look adorable in yellowstone. Oh and don't feel bad, I've never been either. :)