Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blog updated!

I finally got some of our pictures updated from our St Thomas Trip and Zion National Park Trip. I'm sorry I've gotten so behind on our blog! How does life get so crazy and time just seems to fly by when your having fun and loving life like we are! I promise I will get on here again in the next few days and tell you all about this pics. But it's midnight and Thad and I just got back from Zion National Park with the Stott fam. It was so much fun! And heres some "spoilers" for the upcoming months for you all to watch for. Over the 4th Of July weekend we are going to West Yellowstone with the Stott family and then about two weeks later we are going to Lake Powell with my bro, his wife and his two adorable kids! After that it's up to Park City the beginning of August with my family for the Powers Family Reunion. I love the Summer time! There is always so much to do and going on!

2 comments:

Jade said...

Hooray for the updates!! Good job on the background too! Love the pics. Wasn't is so fun in Zion? I want to go to St. Thomas so bad!

mom/caryn said...

Uhhhhh.. Is there even ONE week-end open on your summer social calendar? Trina tells me we're going to try and do the "Stott girls week" (which is really jsut two or three days sometime in July.

We're still trying to find a time to get our family together for a camp out. It just keeps getting harder to get everyone's itineraries to mesh. sigh... But, you are so right about summer...AND fall! It's always full of laughter, frisbie golf, fresh fruit and barbecues. Kids running amuck everywhere, tall tales around the campfire, burnt marshmallows on a stick, and the constant click and whirr of cameras. I love it, love it! Even with the sunburns and mosquito bites!