Saturday, March 22, 2008

Update!

I know that everyone has been asking us to update our blog! Sorry that it has taken so long. Our lives are CRAZY busy right now. I am working 6 days a week and Thad is out of town a few days almost every week for Oldcastle working 50-60 hours a week. We went to Las Vegas for Valentines Day which was SO much fun! ( Thanks to Cordell we got to stay at the beautiful Wyndham) ;) We forgot to take our camera so I don't have any pictures to show for it! For my birthday I was in Mesa, AZ working for Farouk. When I got home later that week my cute hubby suprised me with a date to my favorite sushi restaurant, Windy Soukyalki. Thad has been nonstop working on making new cabinents for our kitchen, making the yard beautiful and playing "monster" with Nala. (You'll have to ask him what Monster is) As soon as we get our kitchen done we'll take some pictures and post them for everyone to see Thad's amazing craftsmenship! We also have our church calling teaching the little sunbeams who are so cute! We can't wait to have some little ones of our own someday. Hopefully this summer we will be able to do some boating with my brother and camping with the families! We hope all is well YOU! Even though life is crazy, we feel so humbled to have all the amazing blessings that God has given us. I'll try to be better about updating our blog!

3 comments:

Karen Wade Photography said...

Summer, you and Thad are so cute! Good to hear that you are doing well and congrats on the house!

Chandi said...

I can't wait to see what wonders you have done in your kitchen. Your dog is cute, but no doubt any kids the two of you have will be Way cuter.

mom/caryn said...

I don't know... the puppy is pretty dang cute! tee hee

Glad you got a good week-end together. It's nice to be a full time wife for a few days, huh? Having breakfast and dinner together. Seeing each other in the middle of the day. Nice!

I can't wait to see what he's done to the house. And how you've decorated it.

Camping together. sigh. That sounds like a good time. Are you going to be able to make it to Moab the first of April?