Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Doesn't Thad look scarey in this pic? We were going to a murder mystery dinner party and his character was a native Chief. Hands down he had the best costume out of everyone there! He made it himself too!


Murder Mystery Dinner!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you have never been to a murder mystery dinner you should try one! Or host one yourself. There are the funnest parties ever!

5 comments:

The Gibb's said...

Yea welcome to the blogging world, your life will never be the same again :) Your blog looks so good. That is the all time greatest costume! I laughed so hard when I saw it. Looks like fun! I can't wait to meet your little one i hope he's not too big before i come home.

Trina said...

Hi Guys!

What a cute blog! I'm so excited to know I can keep up on what's going on while I'm away. I love you both so much! What darling pictures. You are so missed! I think about you a lot, hope you're well.

Mom

Chandi said...

Hi Summer and Thad. This is Chandi. I saw your on Jade's blog that you have one now too. I had to check it out. How the heck are ya? Nala is so so cute. I hear you bought a new home. That is awesome. That's costume is frickin awesome. Man I have such cool relatives.

The Gibb's said...

We want more pics :)

Chandi said...

You're it!!!

www.chandeee.blogspot.com